My 1st ever blog!

My 1st ever ever blog. Watch out this space for my updates here... Broadcasted right across the world from Liverpool, UK.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another Update Time!!

Hello everyone ;)

Howz things going? Hope everyone had a fantabulous new year!!
Sorry for the late blogging lol. Was too lazy to come and update this blog. (I'm honest aren't I?) lol.
Things are going fine here. Getting very cold though. It was -1 celcius the other day.
So so so cold. Oh well... I'm still working and partying hard as usual but i think i over did my partying this weekend and took 2 days off work coz I'm ill :( (self-inflicted lol)

Chocolate doesn't appeal to me anymore :( sadly. Been tasting too much and i know what goes into them. That kind puts me off from eating choc now lol. But oh well...

Valentine's Day coming soon and i'm still sad and single n not really looking... but it would be nice to have someone to pamper or to be pampered :( *sighs loudly*
Been single for too long now...ggrrrr....

I recently also noticed that i love all the funky n funny patterened socks lol. Been buying so many socks i've actually got about almost 2 months supply of socks. Mad eh? lol.
Anyway tot i might update u with some of my pics :) -oh btw my blondes are gone. Tot i might go all black again lol. I think i prefer it all black and i'm in desperate need of haircut. lol

Love and miss u all Lungers...
xx











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home