My 1st ever blog!

My 1st ever ever blog. Watch out this space for my updates here... Broadcasted right across the world from Liverpool, UK.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What a way to start the day!

On 13th September I got up as usual at 6.30am to get to work. And as usual, i did my morning ritual... which is going to the toilet to have a pee. I usually just shut the door behind me without actually shutting it. However, I somehow decided to push the door shut today. When i was done using the toilet, to my HORROR!!! The door would not open. Somehow the door knob turning mechanism decided to go haywire at abour 6.35am! Allas and Great!!! Stuck in my own toilet at 6.35am.
The next thing that came to my mind was how on earth am I going to get to work on time. That left me with no choice but to wake my housemate up to try to open it from the other side. Yup! you've guessed it. The door would but open as well. We didn't have a screw driver, so he used all sorts to try to pry the door open and he even unscrewed the whole door knob. Nope! Still it was still stuck. Next option was to call the housing estate agent emergency number and guess what, apparently he was at the airport about to go on holiday. But he managed to contact someone else to come to mine to open the door.
That left me no choice but to phone my office and told them I'm going to be late with the reason I'm stuck in my own toilet. My supervisor was laughing his head off obviously and wished me luck!!! And so there I was, stuck with nothing to do or read or anything. So I've decided the bathroom needs a bit of scrubbing. So I've bleached and brushed the toilet and scrubbed the bath and sink until it was spotless. When i was done doing all the cleaning, my whole bathroom was sparkling.
It was 8.30am and there was still no sign of anyone and i ran out of things to do. So I've phone my parents up and told them I was bored and stucked in the toilet! My oh my! They surely know how not to give me any sympathy but laughed madly at me!!! Oh well. I suppose it was quite funny.
Yay! at about 10.30am. The man finally came and with some of his well developed skills, TADA!!! he opened the door within seconds. But the thing is, he kinda broke the door knob and he didn't have a replacement kit with him and my housemate needed to head out.
So that left me with no choice but to phone into work and told them i can't get to work as I need to stay in and wait for that man to come back with the new door knob.
He came around lunch time, which wasn't too bad. And Yay!!! I had a day off and Boy! It was boring lol. Wished i have went to work after he left lol.
Oh well... What a way to start the day!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~phi~ said...

Yeah, you toilet door memang siow siow abit wan, even that time i visited you. Thank goodness i tak terperangkap.

OMG, call in office telling, i got stuck in the toilet. LAME!!!! harharharhar

4:57 PM  
Blogger ~phi~ said...

Just a question, why didcha bring your handphone in with you to pee?

4:59 PM  
Blogger alexboy84 said...

Lol. Tell me bout it. I'm a pure laughing stock in work today lol.
Oh well...
My daily routine is wake up, go toilet and then i go straight down to kitchen for breakfast.
Hence i carry my phone with me to save me time and hassle to go back into my room to get my phone. lol
Surprisingly, everyone is asking me the same questiong today. :S

3:58 AM  
Blogger rebirthAce said...

Well, mayb it's a calling tat ur toilet need scrubbing... haha.

It would b funny is Sango terperangkap in the toilet... wonder wat she'll do... grinz

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home