My 1st ever blog!

My 1st ever ever blog. Watch out this space for my updates here... Broadcasted right across the world from Liverpool, UK.

Monday, September 18, 2006

A great weekend and suffering today!

It's about time for me to update my blog. Hehehe...
In general, apart from getting locked in my bathroom, everything was fine.
Weekend was wicked! My mate just got back from Australia and she suddenly announced she was engaged! My goodness! Only 21 and already engaged. To be honest, I'm kinda jealous in a way as i wish I'm engaged and have kids already lol.

Went to Garlands in Liverpool on Saturday night and drank loads again. Got absolutely hammered and the best thing is, I've somehow managed to end up in a houseparty in Manchester on Sunday! Apparently my mate drove us all there and I can't exaclty remember agreeing to go to the houseparty. Oh well... since i was already at the party i thought i might as well just go for it and continued drinking.
The party was great and obviously, today (Monday) I'm well hung over and still feel sick with a sore headache.
The best thing is, when i got to work half dead this morning the air conditioning is not working and everyone in work is sweating like a pig!!! Talk about roasting humans for lunch in the office lol.
According to the policy, the office temperature must be at least 16 degrees celcius but there is not maximum! So i assume if the office is at 60 degrees it is still technically legal and we are still obliged to work at the hot temperature.
It's 10.15am here in Liverpool and I'm already drenching in sweat.
I've got to go home all sweaty :(
Sad sad...
My head is so SORE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home